Nalys - Linux Engineer
Freelance (> 6 maanden)
6 maanden tot 10 jaar ervaring
Master (5+ jaar)
About the job
- You will handle development activities for products with Linux as OS.
- You will participate in feasibility studies for new chipsets, peripherals related to the Embedded software development.
- You will provide documentation the design process
- You will develop Embedded software modules in Linux kernel or user space.
- You will develop improvements on performance and memory optimizations
- You will troubleshoot & fix the problems (debugger, Hardware measurements)
- You will support product maturity from prototype to manufacturing release
- You hold a Master in Computer sciences or related studies
- You are fluent in English and/or Dutch and/or French
- You have at least 1 year experience in Embedded Linux
- Corporate values mean a lot for us. We expect them to mean something for you
Nalys is an engineering consulting group dedicated to high-technology projects.
Toon volledige beschrijving
Through experts' communities, we provide global services to support major players in the life science, automotive & telecom industries.
Our mission is to become the technology-driven partner delivering the highest value for our customers.
We gather great minds to help our customers develop stunning products. And we love doing it.
Nalys is a people company. And because we want our company values to be more than words, we invest 7% of our annual revenue to drive innovation, develop your expertise, train your brains and give you time & tools to think big.