About the job
You will be working for an innovative player of the automotive industry in their R&D center, located in West-Flanders, more than 150 engineers are working on developing, testing and producing new transmission for sport cars.
You will join the Controls team responsible for the Dual Clutch Transmission control application, and the communication with the engine and the REST of the vehicle.
Given your experience, you will be responsible for the development and optimization of the control strategy.
Your tasks may include
- Development and addition of new functionalities
- Development of different simulations of the Dct transmissions on project team's request or due to customer needs
- Role in the Model Based Design processes (modeling, validation, prototyping, calibration & testing)
- You have a university diploma in the field of mechatronics or electronics
- You have a very good knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink and are familiar with modelling and performing simulations
- 3 years of experience in a similar controls environment is an asset
- You have basic knowledge of an embedded system environment (electronics, C programming)
- You proceed according to a good methodology in development and problem solving