Our client has embarked on the digital journey and is taking on the challenge to become a truly digital
company. Therefore, we are seeking a new Technical Analyst to join our internal Global Technology Services Team and deliver value to the organization
- As a Technical Analyst with our client, you will be involved in company-wide digital transformation projects.
- You will design and deliver innovative solutions that contribute to our firm-wide transformation activities.
- Your primary responsibility will be to be the glue between technical stakeholders and guide the technical
- team along obstacles along the way.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are used to dealing with change and can talk both business as well as tech.
- You will be part of the Global Technology Services team, which is responsible for providing IT services to the firm.
- You will interact with suppliers, internal stakeholders and business representatives.
- Work closely together with IT architects and Functional analysts towards a solution based upon requirements provided by the business.
- You analyze and assess the impact of non-functional requirements and give solution guidance.
- Drive the technical life cycle, from design through development towards go-live of complex applications, as part of our ongoing digital transformation.
- You will coordinate and/or perform the technical solution implementation activities.
You keep a close eye on possible improvements and evolutions of the platforms in-scope andevaluate the business value of new technologies.
- You gather and centralize information and create the technical documentation where required.
- You report on the status of your projects to the project team and identify potential risks
- Identify issues as they arise and facilitate problem-solving
- You collaborate on creation and/or execution of end-user trainings.
You collaborate with involved team-leads on collection and creation of work breakdown and joined estimates
- You coordinate and keep track of ongoing technical activities and efforts remaining
- You are able to interact with and motivate multidisciplinary technical teams to achieve a common goal.
- You have experience with highly competitive environments and are used to shift priorities and talks when engaging in projects
At least 5 years of experience in a similar position, experience with digital transformations is perceived as a plus
- Affinity with Google Gsuite technologies and solutions in the broad Google ecosystem is a plus
- Technical experience with Cloud technologies and platforms widely available on the market
- Advanced skill level in regards to .NET and Web Services technologies as well as Microsoft Azure ecosystem
- Experience with technical transformation projects is perceived as a plus
- You have both Programming knowledge as well as experience with Software Development life cycle
- You combine entrepreneurial skills with hands-on experience
- Ability to self-start work in a fast-moving environment, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Accurate and meticulous with regards to the daily administration
- You are knowledgeable on Scrum/Agile and have a proven track-record of applying this in day-to-day work.
- You are at least bilingual with a good understanding of the 3rd language (EN Fluent + NL/FR fluent to good understanding) and have the necessary technical acumen