Our customer, an Humanitarian Office amongst the European Institutions, located in Brussels, is looking for an ERP Consultant with first experience on Infor to support a worldwide Network of agents.
- Analysis of business cases and related problems up to proposing solutions to cover user needs with the available tool
- Resolution of user-related technical problems related to the Omt information systems (problem diagnosis, troubleshooting, escalation to external product suppliers and reporting via the helpdesk)
- System administration of the Omt information system modules
- Version management and related transfers between different environments (test, production, training,...)
- Support in the research of solutions for specific user problems hindering effective use of Omt.
- Bachelor or master in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 8 years of IT professional experience in system/application administration of ERP systems
- Experience in IT support for ERP systems : configuration of IT Systems, SQL Queries ...
- Specific usage or administration of Infor (Eam; Xm;Sunsystems;QA;Configuration)
- Good communicator, good listener
- Good understanding of business processes
- Good knowledge of version management and procedures for transfer between different technical environments (test, production, training...)
- Super Plus : First experience with Omt Infor, especially AEM module
- Languages requirements: advanced English and French advanced both written and oral, Spanish is considered an advantage.
What do we offer ?
As an employee you receive the opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary and international environment.
- Next to a stable, growing employer we offer you an attractive salary combined with various extra-legal advantages (company car, meal vouchers, insurance package, etc.).
- Because work is part of life, we try to create a pleasant environment where you can focus yourself on your projects, but also have fun with colleagues.
- At Trasys International, part of Nrb Group, you learn every day because you are motivated to share your knowledge with other specialists and to acquire new skills from your colleagues
More detailed information may be obtained at the time of your interview.
Freelancers are also welcome for this vacancy.