- The candidate will become the test lead/coordinator for the ICT (Asset Management - General Applications) teams consisting of: Field Applications, Integrity, Engineering, SAP-suite (MM,PM,BW,FI-CO), H.R. Communications...
- The-team implements projects and services (enhancements, maintenance and support).
- Development and testing within the team is a mix of Waterfall and Agile-based: using Scrum, based on priorities.
- The test lead is the test professional that drives testing in cooperation with the team leads. Testing is also done by the other team members (analysts and developers).
The candidate will
- Do the necessary coaching, checks and follow-up to support the teams in achieving the required test process quality in areas like:
- Defect management
- Test tool usage (VSTS test hub - Web based, including basic tool support of VSTS work mgmt, dashboarding related to testing)
- Test preparation, execution and management
- Lead testing / work on test improvements in the teams during the iterative release development
- Functional, non-functional and regression testing
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by the different customers and their business users
- General test administration and work management in VSTS (test plans, testing tasks mgmt, etc)
- Prepare and execute manual test scenarios while keeping an eye on test automation opportunities for the developers of the team. (where feasible - testing is not main focus)
The test lead is member of the QA test team.
- Together with the other test leads, the candidate ensures the test process as defined is implemented in a coherent ways across the ICT applications teams.
- Report to the QA manager on status and issues for the teams responsible for, and consult on improvements, approach and steps to take as test lead.