- You will be part of an amazing team in full development.
- To help Orange Cyberdefense Belgium providing a high level of services and excellence to our customers, we provide our colleagues with cutting-edge certifications and trainings in a fulfilling and dynamic environment where knowledge transfer is crucial and sense of efforts recognized
- Orange Cyberdefense Belgium provides its international customers with Managed Services, Advanced Security Projects and Consultancy by our offices in Brussels Belgium, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and Atlanta
Working as a Experienced Security Engineer
- Use your Security expertise to assist our customers in implementing valuable security measures on their IT infrastructure
- React on Security alerts discovered by our alerting tools and take the necessary actions to limit operational impact towards our customers.
- Define and implement new Security Services which we can offer to our customers to help them reduce the risk on their IT infrastructure.
- Define high-level Security Policies together with our customers AND implement it throughout the complete IT chain at the customer
- Triage Security events and provide forensic analysis to our customers (and legal entities)
- Conduct Security audits on the customers environment
Collaborate with the groups' Security experts to align our Security efforts with the Orange Business Service group
What we expect of you
- University degree in an IT oriented field or equivalent by experience
- At least 3 years of experience in an IT service oriented position
- Giving support and/or performing installations of networking/security environments
- Proven working experience in IT systems administration / support / configuration.
- Certification on at least 2 Security areas (Firewall, IDS, Remote Access ...)
- Fluency in English with Dutch and/or French
- Ability to configure, implement or perform change management on security equipment (ITIL and/or CISSP certification is a plus)
- Security Engineer Level 2 - Mandatory knowledge and hands-on experience with at least two of the following: CheckPoint, F5, LoadBalancer, Palo Alto, FortiNet
- Knowledge on one of the following is a plus: Juniper, Cisco ASA or BlueCoat
- You are interested in the wonderful and ever-changing world of CyberSecurity
- You are available 40 hours a week
What you can expect of us
We are a threat research and intelligence-driven security provider offering unparalleled access to current and emerging threats. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
- An attractive salary
- 32 days paid holidays
- Meal vouchers and eco cheques
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Offices in Ghent, Nijvel, Rotselaar, Brussels and Antwerp
- Company car with fuel card
- Working from home and flexible employment options
- A wide range of training and learning opportunities
Additional benefits such as ...
A smartphone with a free subscription and unlimited usage, sport activities, teambuilding's, after work drink at Friday, ... the good life