- Provide support remotely, (based on a customer site) for end users and engineers typically software support via remote tools, with basic hardware knowledge to diagnose infrastructure issues
- Diagnose & solve customer problems over the phone, via web collaboration.
- Respond to a service request using remote diagnosis, documentation and/or knowledge databases within agreed timeframes.
- Perform suitable information gathering, analytical troubleshooting and problem research.
- Diagnose and recommend parts for the on-site engineer, or for direct shipment to the customer, including replacement of whole units.
- Responsible for timely elevation and/or escalation, this can include onsite training for engineers and the Client, on-site attendance to fix and/or review systems and escalation to/collaboration with next line of support.
- Preferably qualified in post school in an IT discipline
- Resolve 1st level end user queries & technical problems.
- Understand call logging system,
- Handle basic software/hardware queries, i.e. password resets
- Basic software imaging, e.g. LAN desk
- Understanding of Microsoft, Linux, Unix or equivalent packages.
- Demonstrate acumen for role responsibilities
- Fluent in Dutch and French, decent English