Let me first ask you some questions
Do you know what it means to work in a large and international company ?
- You want to help our customer to succeed in an exciting transformation phase, from on-site managed servers to a Hybrid On-Prem & Azure situation?
- Do you want to work in a large Windows context using, testing and validating the newest from Azure (docker, kubernetes)?
- Do you want to get in touch with coordination skills ?
- Do you know what it means to broaden your knowledge in domains beyond your usual comfort zone (build expertise in trading systems, in infrastructure,...) ?
- Do you want to extend your personal business network with hundreds of people in a multinational environment?
- Do you want to be surrounded by experts ?
- As a support engineer, the above elements seem fascinating to you ?
So this is the deal
- We make you part of a team of 12 people to support critical applications (with an on-guard context) in an international trading environment.
- You will ensure that our Windows Server-park are in shape and well managed.
- You technically manage the support of critical business applications in an Azure context
- You develop PowerShell script to automate the above;
- You take over the attitude of our team “if we can't fix it, it can't be fixed”. The team is a mix of infrastructure experts, development experts and database specialists;
- You are eager to learn;
- You are interested in technology, but also want to learn about coordination.
- You have proven ICT-experience;
- PowerShell knowledge is an asset;
- Azure knowledge is an asset;
- You speak Dutch or French and English;
- You are able to integrate quickly in an existing team;
- You are used to working in large environments;
- You will work in 24h00/24h00 on-guard system (remote).
What we offer you
In addition to nice colleagues and a competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits, we offer you an environment with challenging career perspectives, continuous education and on-the-job training.
The job location is very near one of the main Brussels stations.