For our Key Client ,we are currently looking for a Process Analyst for a long-term mission in Brussels .It is for a Telematics Project .
Please find below some specifications for this role:
1. Design Process
You are expected to 1.improve and automate the existing processes with a constructive approach; 2. design new ones (BPR / Business Process Reengineering). Your solution must be justified by a proactive listening of stakeholders, a consistency with the big picture and a positive influence on the general cost structure. The BPA is expected to structure a large amount of information within a process framework while analysing business processes and workflows.
2. Hands on
As a BPA, we expect you to:
- deliver a new process library fully documented;
- lead process redesign workshops, hold meetings to obtain validation from the different stakeholder;
- set up, evaluate the performance, and iterate your solutions
- collect data, analyse information and redefine successful processes.
- facilitate the change within various departments, educate business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- define monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance,
- create the requirement document for monitoring so that IT can set it up with our external partners
3. Key deliverables
The BPA deliverables will include the non-exhaustive tasks list:
- improve the end to end customer journey;
- manage backlog clean-up and report advancement;
- set up a quick win process to allow program team to follow up adequately contracts evolution, system provisioning and systems alignment;
- define, obtain validation, implement UBI processes including onboarding, change driver, change vehicule, change dongle, cancel UBI... with happy flow AND non-happy flow;
- define and assist in setting up telematics ecosystem SLA's, KPI, reporting, monitoring and L1-3 support;
- review box logistics, harmonise and improve current logistics;
- validate GDPR compliancy.
Training and experience:
University graduation (Lean/Six Sigma certification, BPM Certification or BA certification is a plus)
5 years of experience, must justify a of a strong analytical background, a problem solver driven minded and an excellent diagramming and communication skills.
Mother tongue in French or English or Dutch with a good knowledge of at least one of the two other.
Knowledge and skills:
A large set of skills is appreciated in project management, risk management and quality management. Methodology must be justified. A proven ability to run workshops and meetings, to deal with clients and other business areas, to sell ideas and to deliver excellent client servicing is valued.
- Self-starter and Go-getter,
- Excellent communications skills in transversal and vertical (interact from operation to board level)
- Rigor, self-structured and reliable
- Adaptable and flexible
- Pragmatic and result oriented