The primary mission is to support the design and the configuration of our customers' SharePoint site. You will be responsible for understanding our customers' business processes and translating these into a set of requirements as well as developing functional designs for the solution within Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 and NINTEX. A strong background in projects and realization of collaboration solutions based on the Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 platform and NINTEX Workflow is necessary. To be successful in the role, you'll need to understand how collaborative technologies can benefit our customers and where SharePoint capabilities could change the way people work together, simplifying their working life or achieving their goals. You'll also be expected to be able to educate business users. We expect our Business Analyst to leverage SharePoint standard capabilities before custom dev and to strike a balance between business needs and SP capabilities if needed.
Tasks descrpitions and responsibilities:
1. Assistance to site owner: Functional support, provide coaching to owners, enforce best practices.
2. Analyze and document business requirements by following a standard analysis approach/methodology (MoSCoW, UML,..)
3. Build from prototypes to final solutions with out-of-the-box features. (SharePoint 2010/2013, NINTEX Workflow and Forms)
4. Coordination with OA SharePoint Support team in Poland in charge of the SharePoint Technical Service delivery: Application Technical support and corrective maintenance; SharePoint administration, patching, monitoring; NINTEX support, .NET development, Application Functional support basic.
5. Coordination with the SharePoint CoE (Center of Expertise) that drives the Governance and the Handling rules.
6. Work with the SharePoint solution architect and provide input for the technical design of solution components
7. Help coordinate activities between technical staff, end users, system administrators and project managers
8. Develop functional scenario based test scripts; develop test data in support of User Acceptance Testing
9. Interface with development team to implement solution
10. Participate in knowledge transfer to customer
11. Produce user documentation
12. Execute assigned tasks within a team structure or in structured project environment as necessary
Senior Project Manager (minimum 10 years of experience in the field) :
1. Master's degree or equivalent through experience in the public sector
2. Fluent in English and French
3. Good communication skills
4. Knowledge of project methodologies (like Prince 2, PMI, ....)
5.Knowledge of ITIL (for IT infrastructure related projects)
Technical Skills & Competences :
1. Strong knowledge of SharePoint 2010 and 2013 functionalities and capabilities (OOTB functionanlities, configuration possibilities) similar to power users
2. Sound knowledge of SharePoint 2013 technical architecture and capabilities (SP Developments and integration
3. Knowledge of NINTEX form and workflow
4. Proven solid business analysis experience in general and in SharePoint in particular; Strong knowledge of business analysis methods
5. Ability to document and analyse process
6. Ability to effectively facilitate team and customer meetings
7. Customer service oriented, Result driven, integrity and team player approach
8. Knowledge of Information architecture