For Business Activity Monitoring team at Proximus, we are looking for a developer profile having a good experience on Java development and Service design.
You will be integrated in a development team to perform the technical design, development and unit testing of mainly Services providing data to our UI interfaces or APIs consumed via our Middleware platform.
We follow Scrum methodology for this kind of development
You will receive requirements from a product owner and from our BAM analysts. You will mainly implement Services to provide data to our UI or to external services published on our Middleware platform.
These Services will typically update or extract data from different data stores implemented on Couchbase, ElasticSearch or potentially other sources.
You will assure your coding if performant and respect the quality standards define at proximus.
You will follow continuous integration mechanism to store, build and unit test your coding.
Expected technical knowledge
- Good experience on Java Development
- Experience on Spring Boot & Netflix OSS
- Experience on Services design patterns
- Good knowledge of ElasticSearch & Kibana APIs
- Good knowledge of Couchbase APIs
- Experience on Data Base development (SQL, PL SQL, stored procedure, DB schema)
- Good knowledge of XML, XSD, SOAP, WSDL
- Good knowledge of Rest, JSON
- Good knowledge of GraphQL
- Basic knowledge of Unix
- Knowledge of versioning system like GIT
- Standard testing framework like JUnit
- Continuous integration solutions GIT, Jenkins, Maven
- Quality control tools
- Habit of Scrum methodology and tools like Jira
Expected soft skills
- Good level of English (speaking and writing)
- Team player
- Experience to work with Scrum methodology
- Good communication skills