DO you want DO drive both technical as domain architecture? Are you a CRM expert?
This challenging position is dual position in a large international matrix organization, the context is thus complex and interesting.
Our client is migrating it's present CRM systems to MS Dynamics CRM with an Omnichannel approach. This position requires an in-depth approach when it comes to Dynamics but you are also active in the high-level architecture across different CRM systems worldwide.
You're position is at the cross-over between the Development Department and the Business Unit Omnichannel which also contains Contact Centers, CRM systems and Customer Analytics.
You report to multiple Leads (Development Manager, Head of Omnichannel).
You lead the realisation of the CRM strategy across projects & programmes, as drawn up by the enterprise architects. You translate the strategy of the Ea's into the design of the different CRM systems. You drive architects in the different departments to provide solutions in line with the requirements, standards & strategy. More specific:
- You take ownership of the design activities for both transitional as end state solution designs.
- The ownership, elaboration and maintenance of the CRM solution roadmap and its alignment to domain requirements and Ea CRM roadmap through collaboration with the Enterprise Architecture team
- The alignment of the CRM solution roadmap with the Group Solution and Enterprise Architectural standards
- The assessment of solution options against project and strategic requirements for the purpose of delivering well defined options and objective recommendations, weighing up all pros and cons (technical, commercial, cost, risk, etc.) for all options
- Being accountable for ensuring that selected solutions adhere to Group data, integration, security and infrastructure roadmaps. Integrations pass via the Integration team for most domains.
- Being the recognised system & data expert in the CRM domain and providing domain consultancy across the organisation
You also take up the role as Application Architect , focusing on the technical side of MS Dynamics CRM implementation (architecture, team code quality, life cycle management etc.), working closely together with the development teams.
- You will conduct research on new technologies and recommend where/when to use them. In addition to this you will help define the technical roadmap.
- You will assist the development team in matters of code quality, maintainability, future proofing, resilience, etc. You will hold the governance for the non-functional performance of solutions.
- Validate and maintain the technical service designs (logical views).
As this is an international position, the jobs requires travelling within Europe (2/3 times / month).
- Good technical knowledge in all of the following; Omnichannel technologies (integration of contact centers & websites in CRM systems), Web Commerce and especially Microsoft Dynamics CRM of which you should have extensive experience on how to properly extend & customize it.
- Demonstrable experience in systems integration & services design
- A proven ability to deliver flexible, reliable, supportable, cost effective IT solution designs
- Good knowledge and experience of SOA, Microservice and Integration architectures
- Experience in Salesforce and SAP CRM platform
- Hands on experience with Agile (SCRUM)
- Good knowledge of application lifecycle management & continuous integration.
If you have experience with other CRM systems then Dynamics, want to focus more on application architecture or more on domain architecture, please contact us for more information about the possibilities.
- an exciting challenge within our clients' innovative and dynamic organization
- an international position, but based in Ghent.
- a contract of unlimited duration
- a company car
- a competitive salary package including interesting fringe benefits
- 20 days of annual leave + 6 Happy Days
- attractive reductions on our own products
This job is not open for freelancers, we are looking for someone to go on payroll at the client.