IT Security Manager
Are you an Information system security expert willing to take up a new challenge? Do you want to build up a new team and ensure that risk methodology is implemented in the whole company?
A renowned IT service company is currently looking for a IT Security Manager responsible of risk assessment. The company is the leader in providing secure services to major institutions being ahead of their competitors and representing innovation and stability at once. The international scope of the company brings another dimension to the position as it enables communication between all the entities in the organisation.
In order to strengthen their processes and assure compliance with internal risk guidelines you will be in charge of the department that manages the Information security in the whole company.
- Being the sole point of contact for risk assessment and IT Security, therefore strengthening your communication skills.
- Improving the maturity of risk assessment, putting you in the centre of innovation.
- Manage a team of IT Security specialist, leading the team towards IT security compliance.
- You have at least 7 years of experience in IT management specialized in Information security.
- You are certified CISSP, CISA or ISO 27001.
- You are fully proficient in English and in French. Dutch is a strong asset.
- A salary up to 100k depending on your experience + company car and extra-legal benefits, that will value your expertise.
- Join a globally renowned company that will enable you to have a true career evolution .
- Be a true leader with a real impact on security strategy and choose your own team.