Senior Security Engineer
Are you an expert in IT Security with experience in Project Management ?
You are a freelancer looking for a new challenging mission ?
Be sure to have a look at this amazing opportunity !
My partner is an IT company located in Belgium.
As one of the main actor in the IT sector in Belgium, they are looking for new Senior Security talents to join their teams.
- As a Senior Security Engineer, you will be responsible for the management of the Security Infrastructure, protocols and environment.
- You will be creating a roadmap in order to implement and deploy Security Protocols for 7 differents products.
- You control the Security processes and manage the ISO 27K compliance
- With you experience in project management and security expertise, you bring your knowledge and assure a strategic vision of IT Security
- You will be the main advisor regarding the Security of the company.
- You Report to the CIO.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in corporate IT Security and project management.
- Skills : Risk/Vulnerability Assesment - Implementation and deployment of Security protocols
- Experience in Setup and improvement of the Security Environment
- ITIL and/or Security (CISSP, CISA,...) certification(s) is a plus
- Deep knowledge of ISO 27K
- EN / DU and or FR is a plus
- Become part of a famous Company in Belgium
- Work flexible hours
- 1 year contract renewable
- Attractive daily rate
- Great location - Brussels
Feel free to get in touch with me if you are interested or if you have any question regarding the mission by APPLYING via the button below.