Young Spirited Recruiter with organizational (and entrepreneurial) skills
Are you looking for a job where every day brings something new and exciting? Are you a jack-of-all-trades who knows how to handle a range of responsibilities, such as selecting and recruiting candidates, while organizing the next event and keeping an eye on the books?
Tothepoint, an IT services company and part of the Cronos group, is currently experiencing rapid growth and is looking for reinforcements. As a Junior Recruiter, you know how to handle yourself. You will actively seek the right candidates (on-staff and freelance) to fill any open vacancies. You will select and qualify the right people for the job and report your findings based on an initial screening. You will also be the right hand of our manager or, as we like to call him, The Upper-Pointer. You will purchase new equipment, take on administrative duties and deal with day-to-day business within the company.
You handle stress gracefully and are full of the kind of youthful enthusiasm that makes the SUN shine every day.
Because you can do it all
- Find the right candidates, even if it means hunting far and wide to fill a position
- Qualify candidates, based on their abilities and experience
- Actively seek candidates through different channels and perform an initial screening
- Draft vacancies with a witty pen and a knack for humour
- Conduct job interviews and draw conclusions based on your findings
- Manage our Upper-Pointer's calendar so that he'll never be late again
- Organize events and teambuilding activities for which our team will be forever grateful
- Purchase new equipment
- CO-run day-to-day operations with our Upper-Pointer
If you can do all that, you'll eventually also be given the opportunity to develop your sales skills by supporting our sales team and develop yourself further in an innovating and never-boring environment.
- A relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree (business, economics, HR, etc.)
- Independent thinking, work ethic and attitude
- Proactive approach to finding the right candidates and managing parts of the day-to-day business
- Good communication skills (Dutch and English, French would be a bonus), as well as an ear that hears it all
- The ability to wrangle different tasks and work efficiently towards your goals
- Unflagging enthusiasm and persistence to get things done
- An environment with a never-ending learning process
- Friendly colleagues who know a joke or two and don't mind a few drinks after work
- A competitive salary (commensurate with experience), and some very pleasant benefits that make it worth your while
Are you a hands-on Junior person who can't wait to sink your teeth into the next challenge? Then apply now by sending your CV via the button below.