To reinforce our service desk we're looking for First Line Support Agents to join our team. For the moment we have different kind of positions and so we're open to a broad variation of profiles. Do you speak fluently German, Spanish, and Italian? Or are you more fluent in French and Dutch? Do you prefer working during the day or is a variation between day-, night-, and weekend work no problem for you?
And do the following responsibilities appeal to you?
- Interpretation and registration of IT questions and problems communicated by end users over the phone;
- If possible you provide an answer to the questions and/or solve the problems;
- Otherwise you escalate the calls to a higher level of support;
- Depending on your knowledge, experience and interest, your responsibilities may include first and/or second line support.
Then you're the First Line Support Engineer we're looking for!
Depending on your knowledge, experience, and interest, you will be working at our service desk or at a project at one of our clients.
- You have minimum a (technical) high school degree;
- You have at least 6 months experience in a similar role;
- You are familiar with the Windows environment and MS office package - knowledge of another environment is a strong plus;
- Besides English, you can express yourself fluently in Dutch and French. If you are above all fluent in German, Spanish and/or Italian, then that's a real plus;
- Due to a combination of excellent communication skills and professionalism, you're able to win the trust of our clients.
- Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills.
- You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team.
- Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications.
- You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).