As Performance Test Specialist you will be engaged in projects at our customers and you will mainly be involved in performance test projects from A to Z.
In this domain you will work on following tasks:
- Install, configure and upgrade performance test tools (both commercial as open-source)
- Gather requirements about performance
- Define a performance test strategy, aligned with the overall test strategy
- Create and maintain performance test scripts applying the latest scripting techniques
- Run the performance test scripts
- Analyze the results
- Create reports based on the results and formulate recommendations
- Advice regarding the implementation of performance testing into a broader customer/project context
- Work with several stakeholders (both technical and non-technical) to organize the performance testing
- Intensive research and development within the domain of performance testing
- You obtained a bachelor or master degree and gained at least 5 years of experience in the testing of computer systems
- You have knowledge of and experience with various performance test tools such as Hpe Loadrunner, Stormrunner, Jmeter, Neoload, Webload...
- You have knowledge of various development practices (V-model, scrum, Tdd, Ci, Devops...)
- You have knowledge of and experience with Devops/Ci tools such as Maven, Github, Jenkins...
- Your technical background, communication skills and flexible attitude allow you to gain our customers trust
- You combine self-organization with teamwork
- You have a high problem-solving attitude
- You have an eye for quality and detail and are very accurate in your work
- You have strong communication skills and can adapt your communication style to a specific audience
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English and looking for opportunities to learn
- As a specialist in performance testing you show stress resistance, work independently and take initiatives
- You are flexible in terms of travel & customer location
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager, counselor and Hr responsible. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car).