Sogeti offers you a unique opportunity to follow a few weeks intensive training program combining IT, Service Desk, communication skills and language training.
The training program will take place in our Sogeti offices (Bessenveldstraat 21 - 1831 Diegem) and starts in November 2017.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will make a start as Service Desk Young Professional within Sogeti's Service Delivery Center (SDC).
- Are you interested to make a career in the IT world?
- Do you speak Dutch, English and have a good understanding of French?
- Are you positive and motivated to help people out with their IT problems?
- Do you have good communication skills and are you client-oriented?
- Do you wish to interact with people in a young and dynamic work environment?
- Are you eligible to work under an IBO contract (Individuele BeroepsOpleiding via VDAB or Actiris)?
Seize then this chance to get trained and join a professional IT Service Desk !
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play and learn new skills. You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting projects, and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team. Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car - after successful completion of the training program).