Sopra Banking Software is a global leader in software, integration, support and advice services for over 500 banks and financial institutions in over 70 countries. Its goal is to accompany clients in their business growth and international strategies through a long-term partnership approach, supported by the dedication of close to 2,500 skilled experts. Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group - a leader in consulting, IT services and software development in Europe.
To support our growth and develop our national and international project teams of IT Consultants, we are looking for (m/f):
Sopra Banking Software - Business Analysts Sales Enablement Team
With over 3500 experts and one of the deepest, broadest portfolios of software and services, Sopra Banking Software is a trusted, long-term partner of over 800 banks in more than 70 countries. Sopra Banking Software has an unequalled ability to address the requirements for banks and financial institutions of any size and scope, allowing them to innovate and expand their services. Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a world leader in digital transformation, with more than 40 000 employees. In 2016, Sopra Steria achieved a pro forma turnover of € 3,7 billion.
The Product Marketing department is looking for several Business Analysts.
- As a member of the new Sales Enablement team, you will be responsible for ensuring that our products are presented in the best light to our prospects and customers.
- In collaboration with the Product Managers, Product Strategists, Operational Marketing and Sopra University, you will participate to the go-to-market of our products.
- You will give all the keys to our sales teams to successfully present our products, and especially:
- imagine and deploy innovative ways of training our sales teams,
- for each product, define the most appropriate tools and content to ensure that sales teams become its best ambassador,
- create training kits and participate in the training of our Sales teams during cross-company sales enablement events,
- prepare and maintain demonstration scenarios showing the most innovative capabilities of our different products.
- You join a new dynamic team and enjoy coordinating various projects with multiple stakeholders.
- You are customer-oriented and aim at understanding their expectations to provide our sales teams with the best tools for success.
- You are a university / business school / engineer school graduate having experience in financial IT with a deep knowledge of the banking industry and a good understanding of software design and technology.
- A perfect knowledge of English is required. The knowledge of other languages is an important asset (French, Dutch, German..)
- These positions are based in Europe.
What's in it for you?
- A young & dynamic environment; a fast-growing and great team
- Clearly defined growth possibilities
- Specific trainings available throughout the entire career
- Attractive financial package including a company car and extra-legal advantages
- A perfect knowledge of English is required. The knowledge of other languages is an important asset (French, Dutch, German...).