For my Key Client,I am currently looking for a Business Analyst for a long-term period in Brussels, Employees are welcome.
Please find below some specification for this new role:
As the Business Analyst you are responsible for translating the business needs in an exhaustive business requirements document.
The role requires:
- Focus on understanding the needs of the business as a whole by identifying initiatives that will allow the business to meet the objective
- Use different techniques for collecting requirements from stakeholders in a project such as brainstorming, workshops, document analysis, surveys & interviews etc.
- Play the role of liaison between IT and the business, communicating and translating between different perspectives or views about requirement using different vocabulary to match those views.
- Develop and specify requirements in enough detail (by using use cases, business rule documentations, screen layouts etc.) to allow the project team to implement them successfully.
- Give Input & Review Test Scenarios (on demand)
- Knowledge of the business processes
- Knowledge of the applications (functional aspects)
Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years working experience as a Business Analyst
- Functional knowledge of Life Corporate (Group Life Insurance) Application.
- Knowledge on Belgian Insurance & legal requirements like Sigedis, MiFID etc. will be added advantage.
- Bachelor or Master Engineer (commercial engineer, civil engineer) or mathematics or Business Economics or Finance
- Strong business acumen
Soft skill competences
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Solution oriented
- Flexible and oriented towards change
- Good communication skills (orally and written)
- Structured and organized; Attention to details
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to work in a multi-cultural team
Qualifications and Certifications
- Fluent English and French is a must have
- Comfortable with Benelux Insurance especially in Life or non life
- Delivery experience managed at least 2-3 projects with large teams
- Consultative skills
- Minimal Bachelor degree