.Net Developer - Belgium
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Rate: Excellent Market Rates
Languages: Fluent Dutch and/or French
Sperry Partners Group is urgently looking for a Dutch/French .NET Developer for a major project in Belgium. Please see below for the technical skills required for this role:
- 2 to 4+ years' experience in Microsoft .NET development with specific skills in:
- Creation of User Interfaces
- Interfacing Relational Databases (SQLServer / Oracle)
- Communication between applications.
- Development of RESTFul services
- Continuous Integration & Test Driven Development
- Agile/Scrum developments
Operating systems and runtime environments:
- Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 or above
- Back-end: Microsoft.NET 4.0 or above (WCF/WPF) AND / OR Front-End Web Developments, ASP.NET, HTML, C-Sharp, CSS.
- IIS 7 or above
- SQL, XML/XSD
- Digital transformation knowledge is a plus; XAMARIN, AZURE (API), ....
- Visual Studio 2013 or above, optionally Team Foundation Server 2013 or above
Optional (an advantage):
- Microsoft Sharepoint 2010 or above
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French, passive knowledge of the second language.
- Good knowledge (reading/writing) of English