You are passionate about e-commerce? You have knowledge of Hybris? You are looking for new challenge?
If the answer is yes, we can offer you the perfect opportunity to progress in a dynamic company who is currently undergoing a sustainable growth in their activities.
As part of the entity dedicated to e-commerce, SQLI Belgium is looking for a Hybris consultant.
Our e-commerce projects propose a multichannel commerce strategy across all digital media including web, mobile, touch terminals, paper catalogs or social shopping.
As Functional Architect of the Hybris solution, you are conducting workshops with the customer to fit the needs, direct the functional design of the application, interact with the creation, the design, ergonomics of the Front Office but also of the implementation of the Back Office processes, product offering, transactional, logistics,...
As Functional Project Supervisor, you coordinate the project: you define the scope of the project and assure the consistency of the application with your design. For this you are in charge of following aspects: animation of functional training for our clients, give functional support to client users, exchange and validate solutions between client and the Group's experts.
- Because you have a first experience around the functional design and implementation of e-commerce projects. You also have a good knowledge of Hybris
- Because you have a strong ability to understand business needs, facilitating workshops framing, functional modeling and drafting
- Because you are fluent in Dutch and/or French. A good working knowledge of English is also important
- Finally, because you are result oriented, flexible and a born team player
What do we offer
- At SQLI Belgium, you will join a dynamic team of passionate consultants. We provide constant training and certification for our consultants to be on top of latest technologies and methodologies.
- We also provide personal development possibilities within our group.
- Finally, you will receive a competitive salary package with lots of extra legal advantages including a company car.
- Freelance people are also welcome to apply to this vacancy!