StepStone - Development Team Leader / Marketing Automation
With over 24,9 million visits and more than 290.000 job listings each month,
we operate some of the most powerful online job portals in the European market.
And because we move fast and support innovation, we're always looking for new talents to reinforce our team.
Want to help change the world of recruitment today? At StepStone we take great strides forward to stay the leading online recruitment marketplace. The answer lies in a combination of two important factors: market leading products and truly exceptional, driven and highly talented people. Do you want to be part of a company you can be proud of and help it growing, then keep reading.
Where you will work...
Operating within the Marketing Automation practice on StepStone Group level, you will manage its IT development team and the marketing automation platform, serving all the StepStone operating companies and product groups.
You will be working in an international environment and a fast growing business.
The position is based in Brussels
You are a strong relationship builder and committed to develop your group into an effective, high-performance team.
As Development Team Leader, you will:
- Manage a team of software engineers, web developers and database developers
- Collaborate closely with your team, with product management and with the development organization to deliver creative, flexible and robust solutions
- Set the technical direction and continuously improve development and quality assurance processes;
- Communicate team status, achievements and direction
- Manage the supplier of our marketing automation platform, Selligent
- Experience in managing and effectively leading an IT development team
- Excellent cross-functional and cross-cultural communication skills
- Dedicated to creating an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort
- Experience with Agile development methods (Scrum is in use company-wide)
- Ability to improve the development process, design standards, techniques and tools
- Very good command of the English language
- Willing to travel occasionally, generally within Europe
- Knowledge of German, Dutch, French or Polish is a plus
- Familiarity with marketing automation, digital marketing, e-mail deliverability, marketing content, CRM, demand/lead generation is a plus
Please send your CV in English