StepStone - Linux / AWS Engineer (DevOps)
With over 24,9 million visits and more than 290.000 job listings each month,
we operate some of the most powerful online job portals in the European market.
And because we move fast and support innovation, we're always looking for new talents to reinforce our team.
For our Search Team we are looking for a Devops engineer preferable with knowledge of search engine technologies. With over 260,000 jobs, 8.1 million CVs, 13.6 million active subscribers and 25.4 million monthly visits the data is big and the challenge is even bigger. We need an experienced and creative professional to help the development team with advanced technical solutions for our search engine and help take it to the next level of quality. The search team is split across offices in Brussels and Berlin, so you will work in an international environment with a team of experienced and like-minded colleagues.
- Support the team facing production applications, systems and infrastructure
- Collaborate with your other system & infrastructure colleagues for System tasks involving servers, connectivity, virtualization, performance, availability & security improvements etc.
- Focus on our development environment, beside that you participate to various projects and support tasks
- Plan projects, align team schedule with other teams, develop estimates and schedules on a team wide basis
- Manage communication within the team and to the organization at large
- You have at least 2 years' experience in a similar position with the same tasks.
- You are a master in English
- You manage Linux related infra (Linux, Java Services, Apache, Tomcat, PHP....)
- Experience in Web hosting, web servers, DNS, Nagios monitoring and Linux scripting is advised
- You're a step ahead if you have experience in AWS, Windows Servers, MySQL, MS SQL, TCP/IP, Vlan, DRP, Virtualization
- Learning and applying new technologies for breakfast
- Your handle stress and you solve problems in a proactive, hands-on and methodical manner.
- You are a real organizer, you say exactly what needs to be said and you work as part of a team.
StepStone is a company with clear goals and visions. We focus on growth through innovative solutions, service quality and qualified employees.
From the very first day at StepStone you will be welcomed and supported by a cooperative team. As part of our training concept, you will receive basic training for your work and the recruiting market during your first weeks with us.
In addition, we offer an attractive, performance-led remuneration package and the opportunity to tackle the task with above-average development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment.
We look forward to receiving your application in English.