IT Support Helpdesk
This private bank presents all around the world is currently looking for its new Helpdesk Support Junior.
Located in the heart of Luxembourg City, you will provide support to the 60 users of the company.
Teams inside the group are international and you will improve your linguistical competences by speaking English, Spanish, French, German and many other languages...
You'll evolve within a dynamic and high-performance environment, you will develop your professional path thanks to your future familial and caring company.
You'll join the IT Team composed of 2 people (CTO and Senior Engineer) managing the entire project and big topic concerning the company, and your Role and main Tasks will be to receive calls and emails : service desk agent, incident and request agent !
This job can be the beginning for you of a great career!
- Making an initial assessment and diagnose of incidents and service requests, and attempting to resolve them
- Monitoring progress of incident resolution relative to the appropriate SLA
- Closing incidents and confirmation with the customer
- PC and printer's installation, Phone and on-site support for users
- Treatment and process of support actions
- You have at least 2 years Degree in IT
- You have minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position (banking sector will be great)
- You are fluent in English. Other language is an asset
- You master Windows (Linux is a plus)
- Be curious and keep a technological watch => Possibility to evolve within the IT department
- An attractive salary up to 45k€ (depending on your profile and experience)
- A banking agreement that provides you a lot of advantages
- 34 days of holidays + Meal Vouchers !
- Evolve your career in an international environment
- Training will be providing to be always up to date on the new technologies
- Easy location : the train will bring you directly at the office!
- Fast Process : The company can recruit after one interview if you have the perfect profile for the job!
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to send your CV via the button below.