We are looking to expand our team with an enthusiastic and assertive senior Information Security Risk Manager to join our Governance, Risk & Compliance practice. This Security Risk Manager will be exposed to many different areas, locations and disciplines at Swift since Security risk assessments are done on different business initiatives, programmes or projects. While he/she will be responsible to identify, assess and follow-up all the potential security risks of our organisation across all products and solutions, he/she will continue evolving our security risk management practices at Swift and bring it to a next maturity level.
- Continue develop/enhance the practice, possibly building up and lead an international dedicated team around information security risk management.
- Ensure risk methodology is applied consistently across the organization;
- Perform and lead risk assessments;
- Interact with (senior) managers, teams and staff across our organization for the purpose of risk assessments;
- Translate the risk assessment findings into reports and language that articulates the risk in a clear and effective manner for (senior) management audiences;
- Use external Network or other resources to continue improving the maturity of the practice;
- Reporting / tracking of findings;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of risk management practices and working methods by evolving our security risk assessment process.
- A university degree or equivalent by working experience.
- Valid and up-to-date security certifications like CISSP, Crisc, CISA, ISO 27001, etc.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in security risk management;
- Experience in audit or security is mandatory. Experience in the financial services environment and a good understanding of Swift business are definitively a strong asset.
- An IT and/or Operational background is a plus;
- Ability to work in an international and diverse environment is a must, experience with international virtual teams is a strong asset.
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written). Knowledve of other languages is a strong asset.
- Other Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (including listening and facilitation skills) to deal with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Good influencing skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong project management skills;
- Ability to understand business and technological contexts of Swift products & services and ability to communicate about these in an effective manner;
- Pragmatic and able to deal with ambiguity;
- Relationship builder and team player;
- Self-initiative, eagerness to learn and evolve in the security field;