As part of the Consulting Services team, the (Junior) Integration Engineer contributes as a Developer to bespoke implementations with external customers located in the Europe, Middle-East and Africa region.
Working with an Architect and Project Manager, the Developer will contribute to integration projects to help customers connect their back office systems to Swift in an efficient and risk-free manner from project conception to go live.
Under the oversight of more senior team members (with Architect and/or Project Manager profile), contribute to the delivery of payable Integration Services projects for our customers through activities such as:
- Analysis of integration requirements to make a correct assessment of complexity, risk, and cost of the integration project.
- Analysis and design of the individual system components and process flow.
- Development, testing and deployment of the Integration solution.
- Assistance to customers during User Acceptance and Go-Live.
For projects with low complexity and a single resource, the Developer can act as an Architect and Project Manager.
- Education: University degree in Computer Sciences, electronic engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in programming with Java
- Experience with JBoss Fuse is an asset
- Knowledge of UML and XML
- Knowledge on databases and SQL
- Knowledge of IP networking fundamentals
- Good analytical skills
- A strong team player who also has the ability to work independently
- Quality orientation
- Personal drive and commitment
- Customer orientation
- Willingness to travel (25%)
- Languages: Fluent English, both written and spoken. Any other major European language is an asset.
- Our headquarters in Belgium is located in the leafy suburb of La Hulpe on the outskirts of Brussels.
- There is a regular shuttle service between our Hq and the main railway/metro stations in Brussels.
- We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits, including luncheon vouchers, sport center, on-site restaurants and insurances:
- Europ Assistance
Want to be part of our global family? Apply now!