Talencia Consulting is currently looking for an Integration Architect.
Your main responsibilities and activities will be
- The maintenance and design of integration principles within the IT department;
- The definition of integration patterns for each integration of IT projects or validation of the integration designs of these projects;
- The realization of certain integration designs or validation of integration designs realized by the Solution Architects;
- The monitoring of the integration team's developments (incl. Validation of compliance with naming rules, reuse of logging frameworks, etc.);
- The construction and maintenance of the inventory of flows supported by the services integration (listing of flows, summary description of these flows, etc.) ;
- The management of the technical debt of the domain: any IT system sees its technical debt grow over time. This responsibility consists in forecasting technical projects to reduce this debt and including changes in business projects to minimise the growth of the debt ;
- The management of the partner to whom the nearshore developments are delegated;
- The monitoring of domain costs so that the budget spent on the domain remains under control.
- Master as Computer Engineer ;
- You are an expert in IT systems integration with skills of the different integration patterns and their field of application (defining which pattern in which case);
- You have professional experience on the Talend ESB and DI solution (an asset);
- You have professional experience on the AWS API GateWay and SQS solutions (an asset);
- You ideally have experience in securing integrations or at least know the basic concepts of IT security;
- You are convincing and are able to explain complex subjects in simple terms;
- You are proactive and take initiatives while respecting standards and procedures;
- You stand out for your curiosity and professionalism;
- You are ITIL certified or have a good knowledge of operational constraints and incident and problem management;
- You are able to hold a technical discussion with a system or network engineer without being an expert on the subject;
- You have ideally worked in the cloud and know how to manage cloud2cloud integrations; and hybrids ;
- You are constantly looking for quality.
The working language is French but you must be fluent in English to exchange with our external partners.
If you are interested, please send us your updated CV via the button below.