TalenCia is looking for a “Junior PMO” for one of its clients in Brussels
- Support and advice in several tasks guiding the teams in charge of the project activities, estimating cost, timescales and resource requirements.
- Give proposal for planning, status reports, problem reporting.
- Prepare and provide regular and accurate reports.
- Maintain project and quality plans and track activities against the plan
- Meetings organization and minutes (including Steering Committee support and minutes)
- Process design (collect information and process design in software)
- Participation in the testing phase (organization, test cases, defects solving follow-up)
- Helping reducing the workload of Project Managers and follow up the list of actions with them
- Minimum 1 year of experience as PMO
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge in Finance field : Accounting and Regulatory Reporting
- Ability to solve problems in a pragmatic way and to adapt to environment
- Proactive attitude and ability to apply (and invite others to apply) high quality standards
- Be comfortable with organization and coordination in a complex environment
- Contagious enthusiasm, dynamic and doer
- Excellent commands of French and English
Offer from our client
- Start : ASAP
- Location : Brussels
- Duration : 6 months (extension)
In case of interest for this job, please send us immediately your resume via the button below.