Start date : August
Location : Brussels
Project length: Long term assignment - to be confirmed by the client
The Role :
You will join the IT infrastructure project team and will be accountable for the delivery of end-to-end IT infrastructure projects, in various technical domains such as Network LAN/WAN, Cyber-Security, Windows, Unix/Linux, Mainframe.
Your overall responsibility of the project includes:
Build the business case with the help of the project Sponsors
Define the benefits, scope, timing and budget of the project
Deliver the project scope on time, on budget and with the expected quality
Ensure quality of deliverables and delivered services through a structured project management approach (project planning tools, project reporting, project management methodology, project risks management, etc
Collaborate with teams across various divisions and entities
Coordinate all parties involved in the project: both inside the organization (Corporate Technology, Applications Development, Operations, Commercial, Risk, Audit, etc) and externally
Hand over the finalized project to the maintenance and operational teams
Opportunities to broaden your expertise will be offered by participating to different projects with different technologies and different level of complexity. You will also benefit from the support of our most Senior PM's.
You already have 5+ years of proven Project Management experience in an IT delivery environment
You are experienced in managing end to end several projects in parallel with size varying from 300 to 3,000 man-days.
You have demonstrated through your career strong leadership skills with the ability as well to adapt your style according to the context and the different project stakeholders.
These projects were managed according to at least one of the industry standard methodologies like Waterfall, PMI or Prince2. The Knowledge of Scrum methodology would be an added value.
- Your responsibilities encompassed the different aspects of these ones (Planning, Budgets, Risks & Issues, Resources management).
- Previous experience of outsourced projects management is a plus.
- You naturally have strong negotiation and conflict management skills and you are able to influence different levels of management towards your projects targets.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to Senior management level.
- You have a natural affinity with the technical domains and experienced at least 3 of them in your past experience (e.g. Network LAN/WAN, Cyber-Security, Windows, Unix/Linux, Mainframe. This allows you to understand the IT infrastructures & architectures in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation in an understandable way for different audiences.