- Solving incidents and changes to the Level 1 team based at our client.
- We are looking for someone that has a passion for IT and can work customer oriented.
- The analyst will contribute to keep the quality within the service desk to a high standard.
- The service desk team is virtual team with offices spread globally.
- The analyst will do Level 1 and with extend part of Level 1.5 backdesk work.
- The solution is provided remotely over phone and logged in a ticket (in English). Supported by tools, a knowledge data base and a team, the newly starting analyst in an environment that will encourage to get one step further in knowledge and skills.
- Support colleagues and supports Level 0/1
- Support Client Specials:
- Global Ahd ticket tool
- different Imac types, assignee groups
- Mailbox dispatching
- handle QM checks
- Knowledge base
- Creating and adjusting Knowledge documents
Knowledge and complexity
- Experience in IT Service Desk as Level 1 analyst
- The analyst needs to combine IT and communication skills.
- Customer oriented
- Preferred Trilingual (NL, FR, EN), Bilingual is a must (French with English). As we offer also Spanish and Italian user support, please inform us as well
- Advanced Troubleshooting and can work independently
- Sharing knowledge and skills with the team
- Knowledge of Office365 / Win 8.1 / Windows Mobile 10, VPN, Networking , ... preferred
- Deliver support with a customer oriented view and sharing knowledge and skills with the team and inspires the team to work efficient