What is a Change Manager at Taleo?
A change manager will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The change manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Leading of processes connected to change management
- Preparation of forecasts, and evaluation of the actual impact of changes
- Cooperation with respective project teams and further managers involved in the organizational change
- Identification of potential risks for resistance as well as development of plans to intervene
- Evaluation and ensuring the readiness for change
- Support and management of the necessary communication activities related to the changes
How we imagine our future consultant?
- Degree in business/economics, management or other related fields
- Practical experience in change management or similar positions is a plus
- Knowledge about and at best experience with project management
- Demonstrated experience applying Scrum/Agile methodologies, Prosci certification or any other change related certifications
- Ability to identify problems at an early stage and solve them effectively
- Well-developed listening, communication and decision-making skills
- Ability to influence people from different levels of the organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of change management frameworks (Kotter, Bridge, Prosci's ADKAR, and Roger's Kubler-Ross)
- Fluent in French and English (documents are written in English). Knowledge of Dutch.
Why should you should join us ?
As part of the Taleo family you will actively participate in the delivery of large scale projects in different sectors of activities.
You will be part of a talented and dynamic team
You will be able to benefit from a broad diversity of career options career and have the possibility to develop international and long lasting work relationships.