- Apply general statistical methods and Artificial Intelligence algorithms supporting prescriptive and predictive analytics to obtain more insight in the presented data.
- You provide specialized knowledge about Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics and recommend solutions
- Identify, investigate and correct problems or inconsistencies related to data analysis.
- Define the entire data analysis workflow to support the decision-making process.
- Development of effective visualizations and storytelling, dashboard development and data analytics reporting applications.
- You will work in different projects to provide new insights, but you also provide the necessary support for existing solutions.
- You create test scenarios, and perform system and integration tests to ensure quality, functionality and performance.
How we imagine our future consultant?
- First experience in banking/assurance sector
- Experience of approximately 10 years in Analytics
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch is a plus
- Proven communication skills
- Stress Resistent
Your technical skills
Able to compile documentation and procedures in an implementation
You have expert knowledge of modeling using R and Python
Very good knowledge of statistical modeling
Knowledge on Java or low code programming will be considered as a plus
Why should you join us?
As part of the Taleo family you will actively participate in the delivery of large scale projects in different sectors of activities.
- You will be part of a talented and dynamic team.
- You will be able to benefit from a broad diversity of career options career and have the possibility to develop international and long lasting work relationships.