This international company is looking for a Project Manager with solid technical knowledge of EDI principles.
This international company is specialised in offering services to various end-clients in the HealthCare market. To continue their growth and maintain their position on the market, they are looking for a freelance EDI technical Project Manager to implement their solutions at new customers, maintain relationships with previous customers and expand business opportunities.
As a freelance EDI technical Project Manager, you are in direct contact with customers and manage projects (including all project phases), implementing the company's services in the field of integration. You will have 3 experienced colleague EDI Project Managers you will work with.
You define and translate customer requirements into a clear project scope description and implementation advice. You act as SPOC for customers for configuration and set-up. This will also be technical based because of the responsibility for a fluent implementation of EDI solutions. The ratio project management / technical execution will be 50/50.
As a freelance technical EDI project manageryou recognize yourself in the following requirements
- Several years of experience in EDI implementations.
- Hands-on mindset who can set-up configurations and mapping.
- Previous experience in supply chain management / automation is required.
- Fluent communicator in English (written and spoken).
- Able to work in a fast changing environment.
- Experience in international settings or HealthCare / pharma is a plus.
As a freelance technical EDI project manageryou can expect
- An open and dynamic environment in an international company.
- Start ASAP.
- A contract till the end of the year (extensions possible).
- Payment within 10 working days by Target Recruitment.