This dedicated software house is developing very innovating mobile applications for a specific niche on the international market. With almost 20 employees they are determined to stay on their top position and expand their market. They have a start-up culture where they have room for flexibility, creativity and most of all qualitative products. Being supported by a bigger structure they can guarantee safety and stability within the company. They are located in Brussels where they want to expand their company.
At the moment they want to reinforce their development team with several passionate and dedicated Mobile developers (Native / Xamarin).
- As a Mobile developer your responsibility will be developing high standard and detailed mobile applications.
- You will be a part of the full development cycle of the app, meaning you will be a part of the analysis, development, testing and operational support.
- Most importantly, you'll be working in a technical environment where you have to be flexible and creative to make these high-quality applications.
- You have a higher ICT-degree: Bachelor or Master.
- You have a broad knowledge of mobile development: iOS, Android and/or Xamarin. And you're willing to make the switch to Xamarin.
- You already have some mobile applications to show.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset
- You are communicative, creative and most of all eager to take your responsibilities to make qualitative applications.
- You will have the chance to develop one-of-a-kind mobile applications in a company where your input counts.
- Their salary package will exist of meal vouchers, groups insurance, hospitalization insurance (DKV), 6 extra holidays and a company car depending on your experience.
- Internet at home and GSM-abo are also part of the possibilities.
Interested?! Send your CV now via the button below.