This multinational is looking for a Java Developer to join the innovative team of 9 Software developers within one of the R&D Divisions in the region of Ghent.
- As software developer you will work in a team where creative minds work closely together to shape new ideas into a first design. You will discuss the design and software solutions with the client and step through every phase of the development life cycle for the most valuable solutions.
- The team has a collective knowledge of Java backend, Database modelling, Frontend development and Big data. They work with Agile and strongly believe in it's strength and efficiency.
- As part of the team you will take ownership of certain projects and you will get to broaden your technical knowledge.
- You have a Bachelor in IT.
- You have experience as Java developer and will get to work with Java 6 up to Java 8.
- Knowledge or experience in Frontend development more specifically Angular is an asset as they are planning some projects in Angular 2.
- Any experience in Big Data technologies such as Hadoop or Data Analytics are a nice to have.
- You are a Natural problem solver and creative mind.
- You are fluent in English and knowledge of Dutch is a nice to have.
- You get to work in a fun team of colleagues who help each other grow in knowledge and responsibilities. Besides working together they organize events and play sports over lunch time. The location is ideal if you live in East or West Flanders and want to avoid the traffic jams.
- You will get a nice salary with an extensive list of extra-legal benefits.
Would you like to find out more about this job and company? Don't hesitate to contact us by sending your CV via the button below.