I am looking for a Test Manager for a project of a 1 year in Brussels related to the IFRS17 implementation.
- Be responsible for the development of the test strategies and automated test framework
- Oversee the development and execution of test plans and monitor and report on test execution
- Coordinate the development of test scenarios and their various implementations
- Prepare/define the structure for each stream (data, solution, and interface) in the test management tools (Tricentis qTest, Jira)
- Ensure content and structure of all testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
- Prepares / updates the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project.
- Act as liaison between the project team and the delivery teams (external vendor)
- Supervise and coach team lead during the testing phase
- Minimum 10 year experience in Software testing, API, technical background
- Relevant experience with test management suite (Tricentis ideally).
- Knowledge of test scripting, modular based design, test parametrization, test execution, defect management
- Relevant experience with test automation
- Sufficient knowledge on project methodology Agile and Waterfall to be able to CONNECT with development team & testing team
- Able to CONNECT with offshore remote programming team, team coach
- FR + EN + ENG