As Business/Functional Analyst
- You collect, analyze and formalize the requirements from key stakeholders;
- You write clear and well-structured specifications for bugs and new functionalities including mock-ups, workflows, UML models and service contracts;
- You create user stories for new functionalities and bugs report;
- You ensure the follow-up of your user stories from your analysis to the development and testing;
- You assist the qualification of the releases in close cooperation with the Program's release manager and key stakeholders;
- You are in charge of the presentations and training sessions on new features for the users.
What Do WE Expect From YOU?
- You have a Master's degree or bachelor's degree in Business Engineering or Computer Sciences;
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience;
- You have good communication skills in French, English and Dutch;
- You are able to sum-up in a clear and concise way;
- You have experience in Machine Learning and/or Big Data;
- You have a good knowledge of UML and BPMN;
- You are result-oriented and well-organized.
Why Choose For Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups