What will you do?
- Help develop new tools to process data linked directly with our studies
- Oversee data management and transfer with partner clients
- Help implement internal tools for data management and reporting tools
- Support the IT manager in improving our IT infrastructure and security
- Response to scientific challenges as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Increase your knowledge of pharmaceutical industry requirements through training and seminars
What do we think you need?
- You have a Master's in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Exact Sciences
- You are familiar with:
Data processing with tools like Python, R or Matlab
Database management (SQL or NoSQL)
- You are fluent in English and have good communication skills
- You like working as a team
- You are analytical, methodical, meticulous, open-minded, and curious
- The following would be considered a plus:
Basic understanding of machine learning
Knowledge of versioning tools (GIT, Mercurial, etc.)
Knowledge in software validation (unit testing, etc.)
Experience in pharmaceutical industry
What do we offer?
- Full Time Equivalent
- Dynamic, growing company
- Innovative and challenging environment
- Enthusiastic and helpful colleagues
Please send your CV and covering letter in English via the button below.