In this context we are looking for an IT operations and quality manager that is able to manage our google Cloud based platform with micro-services throughout the many innovations that will be released during the year. We are Agile in our approach, flexible in solutions and deploy at same speed that our business is changing.
The role of the operations and quality manager is crucial in this fast changing environment.
As part of the IT leadership team, you will be responsible for the complete IT system in production (including shop, apps, backoffice, logistics modules and WMS). You will be reporting to the CIO.
What you will do
- You will be responsible together with a team of 8 Quality engineers to assure that all code that will be deployed is of high quality.
- Your team will be Embedded into the squads to enable close collaboration with developments and product managers, but will report to you in order to have independence on decisions.
- Your team will use automation to enable fast deployments in micro-service and Cloud environments.
Site reliability engineer
- The support of Cloud environments request specific support with site reliability engineers (SRE) or DevOps that responsible to support the micro-services in production.
- Your team will be Embedded into the squads, but again reporting to you in order to have knowledge exchange and common processes/tools.
- The IT support team will take the first & second line tickets and handle those in best interest of our system users. They work closely together with the SRE.
- In case of big incidents, you are in the lead to support business and management by having clear communication and decisions.
- These teams support users in Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and Denmark.
- You will be responsible to set up a good monitoring system providing an accurate status of our system environment and making sure that business flows are getting necessary attention.
- You will need to detect out of the many warnings, alerts and reports the most relevant actions for the different teams with business related priorities.
Security & infrastructure
- Security is key for our customers and you will supervise our team of security & infrastructure experts.
- You have 5 years' experience in IT operations and quality assurance in bigger or smaller IT environments.
- You are a real people manager with passion for technology.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit that is able to translate business needs into the right level of support.
- You have a passion for Cloud technologies and Agile way of developing.
- You have experience in project management
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are familiar with ITSM, CI/CD, SRE, MongoDB, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker...
- You are fluent in Dutch & English; French & German are a plus
Next to market standard salary and other advantages, you will be part of the leadership of 1 of the fastest growing e-Commerce companies of the Benelux. Your challenge is to support our international and ambitious team and to live each day by one of our most important values: “Customer Centricity”.
Together with a young, engaged and inspiring team, you will get a lot of responsibility in this fulltime function and the chance to grow together with our international group.