My client based in Brussels is looking for a freelance IT Business Analyst for an exciting project that will go live in September.
The role will involve working on the integration of a package contract management tool and translating the technical language from engineers within the voice engineering team into business requirements. My client is particularly looking for a confident experience IT BA to take the lead when necessary. You will be exposed to a variety of stakeholders during this project therefore stakeholder management is fundamental.
Experience with machine learning and AI in previous projects would be a bonus as well as voice domain, IP and SS7 experience too. Below are the requirements for this:
- Intellectual and professional level on Bachelor or master's degree
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Knowledge and experience in the telecoms sector is preferred
- Fluent in English (Dutch and French are both desirable but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to learn new capabilities
- Location: Remote, Brussels
- Duration: 9-12 Months
- Start Date: September 2020
- Rate: € Negotiable DOE
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number via the button below.