My client located in the centre of Brussels is currently DRP specialist for a long term freelance mission.
- My client is seeking a DRP specialist to join their IT Security team.
- You will be responsible for reviewing DR process. You will set up a communication plan for DRP test and you will work in collaborations with IT teams and define responsibilities.
- You should be able to improve monitoring actions and review the KPI definitions.
- You goal will be to optimize the inventory database and advice on the strategy of DRP tests.
- Experience with ISO27005
- Knowledge of CISA and CISM
- Ability to be analytical
- Strong communicative skills and ability to be a team player.
- Ability to communicate in English and Dutch/French.
- Location: Brussels
- Duration: 12 + Months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Rate: Market Rate
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please send an up to date CV with a contact number via the button below.
Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.