Main responsibility areas of the role
- Develop, integrate, evaluate Embedded electronics (Architecture design, Specification creation, Component selection, Schematic capture and PCB Layout, evaluation and certification)
- Work closely with the Firmware team to specify and validate your work
- Create and maintain standard specification for electronics.
- Perform design review for RF module and other electronic and power module
- Support product team to define new features specification and evaluate technical feasibility by rapid prototyping
- Write test plans and perform testing and test reporting
- Work closely with electronics assemblers and sub-contractors; on-site when required
- Masters degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience with Radio and power Hardware design and system architecture
- Understanding of core technologies that drive state of the art RF performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, proven track record of working in a dynamic cross functional team.
- Well organised and have the ability to be flexible in a changing work environment.
- Preferred Experience: Cellular Handset experience / Experience with schematic capture tool (Altium) / Experience with Python for test setup automation and data analysis
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- Highly competitive salary package