Our client based in Flanders is looking for senior C/C++ engineers to work on a permanent basis on projects relating to IoT and robotics. This company has the option for remote working where the candidate only needs to be on site 3 or 4 times per year.
The company are looking for application level, embedded level and computer vision engineers. The description below goes into more detail on these requirements.
- Working with modern high-performing code to ensure longevity and reusability.
- Responsibility for software architecture/ unit testing.
- Enthusiastic about the latest technologies and willing to learn.
- Mainly programming in modern C/C++.
- Enthusiastic about working on the Linux OS
- Responsible for the development of enterprise applications.
- Flexibility is vital.
- Computer Vision engineers are required to have previous working experience previous professional experience in a relevant role (working with robotics, machine learning algorithms etc).
- Embedded level developers should be used to working with and without the Linux OS.
- Application level C++ developers are require to work on the Linux OS, therefore experience with this is beneficial.
- Ideally the chosen candidates will have at least 4+ year's professional experience using C/C++ in the above fields.
- Source control (GIT, SVN etc..)
- Knowledge of the QT framework in the above fields is a major bonus.
- Up to €5,000 per month.
- Large NET allowance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Group and health insurance.
- Option for remote working.
If interested please apply below.