Volt - right job, right time, right now
Volt provides award-winning contract and permanent recruitment services, and managed service programmes. We have grown our services to provide innovative staffing solutions across a range of industries and skill areas, including IT & Telecoms, Digital Entertainment, Engineering, Finance and Life Sciences.
Our vision is simple: connecting talented people and respected companies across Europe.
Volt Europe - BAM Analyst / Developer
For our partner based in Brussels, we are currently seeking for a BAM Analyst/Developer. Leader in the Belgian Telco environment, they are willing to find a developer who has a good experience using the AG WebMethods suite.
- Following the Scrum methodology, you will integrate a development team to perform the analysis, design, development and unit testing of the business monitoring of internal processes.
- You will receive requirements from a product owner and you will translate them into solutions.
- You will analyse the needed data, identify data source, use existing framework to integrate with source of data, and potentially implement new adapters.
- You will design and implement flow of events and trigger states change on business process view.
- You will understand the data flow, identify how the correlation can be made between multiple events.
- You will design the process, visualise it on the BAM WebMethods tool, you will link to it detailed log data when needed.
- You will focus on UI and dashboard implement, KPIs measurement, alarms and trigger new events based on analytic results.
- You will develop some specific UI for specific functions like custom search screens.
- An experienced analyst and system engineer will assist you in your daily work.
- Expected technical knowledge:
- Good analysis skills
- Experience on Java Development
- Experience in UI development (AngularJS, Web design)
- Experience in ElasticSearch & Kibana
- Experience on Data Base development (SQL, PL SQL, stored procedure, DB schema)
- Experience on XML, XSD, WSDL
- Experience on integration techniques SOAP, JMS, Rest
- Knowledge of BPM suite and BPMN notation
- Basic knowledge of Unix
- Specific knowledge on WebMethods products (non mandatory):
- integration Server
- Expected soft skills:
- Good level of English (speaking and writing)
- Team player
- Experience to work with Scrum methodology
- Good communication skills
- Languages: English is mandatory // Dutch or French is a plus
- Job location: Brussels
- Start Date: ASAP
You think you have the required skills for this role? Feel free to send me your updated CV and contact details in order to discuss further about this! Currently on a mission, therefore not able to join? Do not hesitate to share this job description within your network!