Volt - right job, right time, right now
Volt provides award-winning contract and permanent recruitment services, and managed service programmes. We have grown our services to provide innovative staffing solutions across a range of industries and skill areas, including IT & Telecoms, Digital Entertainment, Engineering, Finance and Life Sciences.
Our vision is simple: connecting talented people and respected companies across Europe.
Volt Europe - DLP Security Analyst
DLP Security Analyst
Job location: Brussels Capital, Belgium
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Duration: Six months (possibility of extensions)
Our client is one of the leading financial company and is in charge to put into relation national and international banks.
The main focus of this role is to manage and contribute towards the delivery of both technical and non-technical change initiatives lead by both business and internally within CISO the role will involve engagement with stakeholders from across all areas of the business. You will be able to demonstrate strong skills in leadership, influencing, and applications security risk management in either a previous Information Security operational or governance role, preferably in a Financial Services organisation.
The DLP Security Analyst will be primarily responsible for the daily monitoring and/or maintenance of the enterprise Symantec Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution. The main duties of the person in this role will include proper care and administration of the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) environments and monitoring and responding to the alerts that generate from the tool. This person will interface with Service Managers, IT Operations, Network Operations, Infrastructure teams, Legal, Risk Management, etc.
- Work with vendors to support the DLP technology (troubleshooting, upgrades, etc.)
- Administration of the DLP tools which includes configuring policies and reporting
- Monitor and respond to alerts generated from the DLP systems
- Understand and follow the incident response process through event escalations
- Respond to escalations by the Incident Response Team
- Support Data Loss Prevention policies and use cases across Data-in-Motion, Data-in-Use, and Data-at-Rest
- Leads level 1 investigation and reporting of data security events and incidents
- Assists with remediation and root cause of environment during or after a security event or incident
- Escalates events according to the Data Loss Prevention triage workflow process
- Documents event analysis and writes comprehensive reports of event and incident investigations.
- Develops support procedures and performance metrics reports
- Executes policy testing plans to ensure quality of implementation
Skills and experience
- Experience with Symantec DLP product
- Ability to work in and adapt to a changing environment
- Able to configure and review of technical rule sets, policies ensuring consistency
- Collaborate with IT Security and Risk team as well as with other functional and technical partners to define and manage DLP incident and workflow
- Responsible for assessment and resolution of DLP incidents/alerts and recurring procedures
- Provide critical inputs to the Security Incident Response team
- Co-ordinate with user for DLP incident management
- Contribute to overall DLP process improvements and documentation
- Report preparation for leads and management review
- Perform daily incident response and system administration operation duties
- Good communication skills
- Can stay calm in difficult situations when challenged by customers
- Is capable of working in an environment with continuous change on the related services can adapt to ever changing service needs in a spirit of continuous improvements
- Is capable of analysing complex problems and situations with the purpose of bringing improvements and efficiencies
- Good influencing/persuasion skills
- Languages: Mandatory: English excellent both speaking and writing