Volt - right job, right time, right now
Volt provides award-winning contract and permanent recruitment services, and managed service programmes. We have grown our services to provide innovative staffing solutions across a range of industries and skill areas, including IT & Telecoms, Digital Entertainment, Engineering, Finance and Life Sciences.
Our vision is simple: connecting talented people and respected companies across Europe.
Volt Europe - Junior / Medior C# / .NET Developer
For our partner based in Brussels, we are currently seeking for a Junior/Medior DotNet Developer. Leader in the Belgian Telco environment, they are willing to find a DotNet developer that will work on challenging and innovative projects.
- You have a master degree in computer science or equivalent through experience
- Experience with Visual Studio 2017
- Experience with HTTP/1.1
- Experience with developing unit testing
- Experience with distributed Version Control systems (GIT), automated builds & continuous integration (Visual Studio Team Services)
- Feel comfortable creating libraries that can be reused by other developers/teams
- Have a good knowledge on Xamarin
- 'Solid' design principles are your bible, refactoring your way of life
- Think about source control and automated build/deployment strategies in advance
- Have proven experience in developing mobile applications
- You will have to:
- Bring an extensive knowledge of .NET (C#)
- Work together with a team of .NET, Windows, iOS, and Android developers in a collaborative and communicative manner
- Interact with end-customers to understand their product vision, priorities and requirements and help them develop the roadmap for the product
- Be a creative thinker, able to contribute to the analysis of tasks and requirements, as well as to the subsequent solution design
- In addition, it would be an advantage if you also have:
- Experience working with Agile / iterative development practices, including continuous integration, test-driven development, refactoring and pair programming
- Cross platform development experience on other mobile / Embedded runtime platforms such as iOS, Linux and Windows Mobile
- Knowledge of Clean Architecture
- Experience on .NET Standard
- Extensive interest in mobile apps and gadgets
- Experience in porting/optimizing applications to mobile platforms and environments
- Languages: English is mandatory // Dutch or French is a plus
- Job location: Brussels
- Start Date: ASAP
You think you have the required skills for this role? Feel free to send me your updated CV and contact details in order to discuss further about this! Currently on a mission, therefore not able to join? Do not hesitate to share this job description within your network!