Volt - right job, right time, right now
Volt provides award-winning contract and permanent recruitment services, and managed service programmes. We have grown our services to provide innovative staffing solutions across a range of industries and skill areas, including IT & Telecoms, Digital Entertainment, Engineering, Finance and Life Sciences.
Our vision is simple: connecting talented people and respected companies across Europe.
Volt Europe - Scrum Master
We are looking for one Scrum master profile having a good understanding of Business Activity Monitoring for Telecom companies.
- You will be integrated in a development team to act as Scrum master for different implementation projects.
- You will organize and follow the daily stand-up meetings, you will organize the demo and planning sessions at the end of each sprint, you will assure proper progress during the sprints, looking at blocking factor, facilitating the communication, you will be the contact person between the product owner and the development team for all organisational aspects and issues follow up.
- You will assure that the quality is respected, define properly the notion of "done" for a ticket, assuring that proper review are made by peers, assuring that code is documented and properly stored on versioning system.
- You will organise and follow the deployment respecting change management procedure in place. Potentially, you will also act as release manager.
- According to the workload as Scrum master, you could also participate to Unit and System testing of the Scrum team deliverable.
Expected technical knowledge
- Experience as Scrum master from previous engagements
- Good analysis skills
- Good knowledge of telco standard processes (eTOM - TM Forum)
- High level understanding of telco standard data model (SID - TM Forum)
- Good understanding of Middleware integration (Middleware platforms, integration patterns, adapters, protocols, versioning, security)
- Good understanding of development process for Middleware integration, BAM (correlation, data mapping, data filtering, process, KPI, alarms and UI development)
- Some experience on Java Development
- Knowledge on WebMethods products (non mandatory)
- Integration Server
Expected soft skills
- Good level of English (speaking and writing)
- Team player
- Very good communication skills
- Well organised