Volt - right job, right time, right now
Volt provides award-winning contract and permanent recruitment services, and managed service programmes. We have grown our services to provide innovative staffing solutions across a range of industries and skill areas, including IT & Telecoms, Digital Entertainment, Engineering, Finance and Life Sciences.
Our vision is simple: connecting talented people and respected companies across Europe.
Volt Europe - Security Architect
- Job location: Brussels Capital, Belgium
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract Duration: Six months (possibility of extensions)
Our client is one of the leading financial company and is in charge to put into relation national and international banks.
As member of the security architecture team you will contribute to:
- The design of the security architecture framework including principles, tools, patterns and develop architecture policies, standards and methodologies.
- Ensure architecture framework is applied consistently and in a meaningful way on work outputs and project work across the business.
- Provide review and oversight to solution and product evaluations against architectural designs ensure solutions and products are aligned and optimised to deliver the business goals in a cost effective, scalable and Agile way.
- The delivery and repeatability of security architecture documentation, ensuring compliance with the enterprise-wide architecture framework, promote its adoption, and assure that solutions are appropriate and deliverable.
- Provide high-level technology consultation to colleagues thru the development of a deep understanding of the business and wider IT requirements.
- Drive business case development for new security solutions to drive performance and innovation within Security Architecture.
- Drive engagement with business stakeholders, business/application/solution architecture, IT and operational teams.
- Develop standards and guidelines in collaboration with the security organisation, local security leads, business stakeholders, business/application/solution architecture, IT and operational teams provide subject-matter advisory where necessary.
- 10 years of IT experience including exposure to complex IT environments, system analysis, network analysis including at least 3-5 years in IT security or IT risk management related positions.
- Experience in technical writing including security policies and procedures.
- Experience with oral and writing communication including conveying technical information towards management.
- If possible existing understanding of company's technology and information systems
- Knowledge of federation, identity and access management
- Knowledge of security standards, security systems and authentication protocols
- Knowledge of Firewall, VPN, routers, IDS and distributed servers technologies
- Knowledge of risk management framework & risk assessment procedures
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions & Cloud security.
- Knowledge of current RedHat Linux Enterprise security configurations
- Knowledge of current Unix security configurations
- Knowledge of current Microsoft server security configurations
- Knowledge of Network security concepts and architecture
- Team player.
- Open minded and flexible.
- Experience with oral and written configuration.