For one of our International clients in the heart of Brussels.
Database Developer with strong experience and knowledge of MS SQL Server. Providing expertise in SQL Server and ETL to relevant stakeholders through out the entire organization. Limited Database administration responsibilities.
- Design, build and optimize the datasets and participate in the integration of the marketing automation platform across Group entities.
- Microsoft SQL Server is your core skill, but you also develop an awareness and knowledge of adjacent systems and our backend CRM systems
- You strive to improve our database and data integration flows
- You will advise, assist and coach other developers in developing effective, optimized database queries and stored procedures
- You have a constant concern for data quality and platform performance
- You contribute to defining design, coding, QA and deployment best practices, principles and standards to elevate the quality of solutions delivered by the team
- Provide support to Investigate and resolve software and data defects
- Occasionaly prepare reports or support BI analysts build automated reports
- Advanced T-SQL
- Work with database architecture and schema for very large databases and very large tables
- Partitioned Tables/Indexes (Switching/Merging/Splitting)
- Performance tuning/code debugging
- Building and maintaining production SQL jobs and SQL reports
- Very good command of English and communication skills in general
- You are collaborative; you make time to help colleagues; you make your colleagues better and you make them rely on you
- You share information openly and proactively; you provide timely feedback to colleagues
- You speak out and say what you think, when it's in the best interest of the company or your team, even if it is uncomfortable
- You are passionate, tenacious and driven; you focus on results and quality
International fast paced environment with attractive salary package.